The Good, the Bad, the Ugly: Tattoos

Tattoos. They're everywhere! Songs made about them (Tatted Up - D4L), thousands of photos on the web, even more images on TV and I see them everywhere I go. Considering getting one? Let's explore the good, the bad and the ugly about tattoos.


The Good:
Tattoos With Words

The Badass:

The downright UGLY:

But then there are those who don't believe in getting tattoos at all. A friend told me "I don't mess with em. I don't believe sitting still for X amount of minutes or hours getting stabbed repeatedly by a needle". I can wholeheartedly agree. I'm not a big fan of needles or pain. I'm actually terrified of both! But some people get them to pay homage to a child, significant other, or deceased loved one. I'm not too sure of the point, but it's there...forever.

Anyone with a tattoo? Please provide your reasons!